| This server is for academic only. Other users should contact Dr. Zhou. Our current web server has limited capacity. In case you have a large set of sequences (e.g. running a genomics project), we recommend the standalone version which is free to all academic users.
- Tuo Zhang, Eshel Faraggi, Bin Xue, A. Keith Dunker, Vladimir N. Uversky, Yaoqi Zhou. SPINE-D: Accurate prediction of short and long disordered regions by a single neural-network based method. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. 2012, 29(4):799-813. Open Access
- The DM4229 set that is used to train our SPINE-D server can be downloaded here: DM4229.db. The file contains information concerning protein id, amino acid sequence and disorder/order annotations, see detail.
- The DM3000, DM1229 and DX4080 sets are subsets of DM4229. Protein ids in the three sets can be found here: DM3000_id, DM1229_id, DX4080_id.
- The benchmark SL477 set can be downloaded here: SL477.db. The file is in the same format as "DM4229.db", see detail.
- The SL329 set is a subset of SL477. Protein ids in SL329 can be found here: SL329_id.
- The CASP8 and CASP9 datasets can be downloaded from CASP offical website: http://predictioncenter.org/.
- A standalone version of SPINE-D is available here: SPINE-D-local (only for academic users).
*** The use of this server means that you have read and accepted
Disclaims, Warranties, Legal Notices
Please address questions or comments to
Tuo Zhang or
Eshel Faraggi or
This page has been accessed
times since July 01, 2011
Copyright 2011 IUPUI, IN.